My last post on adsense hotspots has created a lot of discussion. And will clarify a few things about how to actually make some money with adsense for beginners. I bet all of you have spent count less hours online trying to drive traffic to your blog to make money online. Well I have some bad news for you beginners. Nobody who starts out will make anymoney with adsense. I relized this after I had been online trying to create traffic just like everybody else said. Well it is bull.
The only way you will make money with adsense when you are starting out is to create a lot of blogs and put adsense on all of them. But remember still create original content but does not have to be good. I know this does not ethical but this is the only way to start out.
After a couple of months you will relize what blogs are generating more traffic and that will be your star blog. After you know which of your blogs will be your star blog create one way backlinks from your crappy blogs. This will increase Search Engine ranking thus creating more traffic. To Make Money Online you must think outside the box and not listen to everybody else.
People tell me I should start charging for all this info but I don't need to as you are not taking any busniess away from me.
Thanks And Stay Tuned Make Money With Adsense For Beginners
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment